Our District Disinfector Series is ready to aid municipalities and commercial operations in the fight against coronavirus. This easy to deploy self-contained disinfectant sprayer is capable of disinfecting large areas. Applications may include, but are not limited to cross walks, benches, lamp posts, mail boxes, bus stops, streets, sidewalks, building facades, park equipment, and stadiums. The sprayer is compatible with EPA, NYS DEC, CDC, and WHO registered and approved disinfectants.
The unique and effective Buffalo Turbine Turbulent Air Sprayer with rotary atomizing nozzle requires significantly less manual labor to apply disinfectant. The Turbulent air insures maximum coverage of areas missed by many conventional sprayers. More complete, faster coverage, insuring workers have minimal exposure to hazards.
The District Disinfector Series is comprised of four models, each specifically tailored to different needs.
1. BT-CKB4-MDSS (Carbureted Engine)
2. BT-CKB5EFI-MDSS (Electronic Fuel Injection)
3. BT-CKB3SQ-MDSS (2 Turbines, Dual Spray Nozzles)
4. BT-MEGA-MDSS (Our Most Powerful)
- Self-contained, engine driven, use with any
pickup truck or utility vehicle.
- Turbulent air for complete coverage.
- Droplet size: 50-200 microns
- Horizontal throw: up to 125 ft.
- Vertical throw: up to 100 ft.
- Adjustable atomizing nozzle flow rate: 0-10 gal./min.
- Sprays any compatible disinfectant.
- Disinfect large areas with minimum human exposure.
- Same technology combated Zika Virus in 2016.
- Optional trailer & tank options available.