Dust & Odor Control – Gasoline
The Monsoon Gasoline Dust Controller offers a mobile solution to any dust/odor control issues. Not only do you get the convenience of a 26.5 HP Gasoline fuel injected engine but you also have the luxury of a wireless controller to help fine tune the machine to various applications. Our Dust & Odor Controller products DO NOT USE nozzle tips so there won’t be any wasted time cleaning out plugged nozzle tips. With a range of 0-20 gallons per minute (GPM) the Dust Controller will help control dust/odor across all industries. Flow rates will depend on the water supply.
The Monsoon Gasoline Dust Controller is designed to immediately control and suppress dust and odor in industrial or commercial applications. Improve air quality, lower health risk and help maintain environmental compliance by implementing the Buffalo Turbine Dust Controller at your work site.
- 26.5 HP EFI engine providing reliable power and performance
- 3 wheel off-road trailer package for ease of transport on job sites
- 270 degree high speed oscillation providing wide variable coverage
- Wireless Nozzle and Throttle Control
- Wireless Instant Idle to pause operation
- Wireless start/stop function(no choke required)
- Also available without oscillation for fixed and permanent installations
Buffalo Turbine Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle
- Single, low maintenance non-plugging nozzle generates atomized water mist to control and suppress dust, odor and smoke particulates.
- Uses standard municipal water pressure and common 3/4″ garden hose connection.
- Adjust water volume from 0 to 20 gallons per minute.
- Change spray direction with remote control for non-electric models.
- Horizontal spray over 125′ in neutral wind.
- Vertical spray over 50′ in neutral wind.
10 year manufacturer warranty. 3 year engine warranty.