Dust & Odor Control – Hydraulic
The Monsoon Hydraulic Dust Controller misting system is a solution for any dust and odor control need. Designed for the Demolition, C&D Recycling and Metal Recycling industries. The Monsoon Hydraulic Dust Controller can be powered by any hydraulic source that has at least a 16 gpm flow rate. Simply connect the Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle to a common 3/4″ water line and harness the power of a legendary Buffalo Turbine single stage blower to control and suppress dust and odor particles. The Monsoon Hydraulic attaches directly to skid-steer style machines, also available in a skid-mount for custom mounting.
- Hydraulic for Skid Steers and Utility Vehicles with Skid Steer quick mount plate.
- Hydraulically driven Blower runs off of any existing equipment’s auxiliary Hydraulics.
- Skid Steer Quick Mount Plate for fast easy connection to Skid Steers and Utility Vehicles
- 16gpm to 25gpm Hydraulic required for operation.
- Available in skid mount for custom mounting options.
- Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle providing ideal droplet size for dust and odor control.
- Optional 12 volt Nozzle Oscillation provides wider coverage.
Buffalo Turbine Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle
- Single, low maintenance non-plugging nozzle generates atomized water mist to control and suppress dust, odor and smoke particulates.
- Uses standard municipal water pressure and common 3/4″ garden hose connection.
- Adjust water volume from 0 to 20 gallons per minute.
- Change spray direction with remote control for non-electric models.
- Horizontal spray over 125′ in neutral wind.
- Vertical spray over 50′ in neutral wind.
10 year manufacturer warranty. 2 year motor warranty.